Pages

2.02.2008

A whole lot of Sprinkle going on (and Love Puppy too)!

I made this for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #33 (WSC33) on her blog. I don't typically make long cards but I'm really glad I did for this challenge (card size is 4" x 8 1/2"). When I started thinking about what images I had that would fit the small scale of the punched out windows, I immediately thought of my The Cats Pajamas stamps (from the Spring Valentine's release). They were perfect! Gotta make this a quick post...I have the house to myself and I'm going to use this time to clean (ick!)! It's amazing what two little boys (otherwise known as tornadoes) can do to a house in a relatively short amount of time!

Card details:
Stamps (in order of their appearence): Angel Sprinkle, Love Puppy, Cupid Kitty, Lovestuck
CS: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Shimmery White, Love Lines dp (Cloud 9)
Ink: Staz On Black, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink
Other: Heart and Scalloped Heart Nesties, Copic glitter pen, WWC, Epoxy Heart stickers (Cloud 9), Square (1 3/8) and word window punches, Perfect Layers tool, D'vine Swirls embossing folder, polka dot ribbon, silver cord

5 comments:

Karrie Baker said...

I am the first one to comment, YEAH!!!! Can I just tell you I LOVE THIS CARD!!!! Oh my goodness, this turned out ADORABLE!!! I want to play with this sketch this weekend too. Hey, what happended to WSD and Julee's sketch????????? LOLOL

toners said...

Wow! Awesome card! Great choice of pp and images :)

Anonymous said...

this is so absolutely darling!!!

dpkennedy said...

This is sooo cute! I love TCP images and this is a great layout for them! What a great VD card!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh how adorable is that! Im in LOVE with your card!!! WAY cute

 
site design by designer blogs