Pages

2.20.2008

Cat on a light gray roof...


Here is a picture of Rocky...being Rocky. This is the view looking out the window of my stamp room (excuse the dirty window...it has been too cold to clean the window on the 2cd story of my house). Rocky likes to go after the birds in "their" element. He also likes to survey his domain from this vantage view (plus Shadow can't terrorize him up here).





This is the card that my oldest son will be receiving for his 6th birthday from Rocky. I'm a little ahead of the game as his birthday is in early March. :-) I tried to take my color inspiration from this fun Salsa Celebration paper. The layout comes from Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge (WSC34).


Card details:

Stamps: Sprinkle and Lil Party Hat (The Cats Pajamas)

Cardstock: Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, Taken with Teal, Shimmery White, Salsa Celebration dp

Ink: Staz-On Black, Pink Passion craft

Other: Chipboard Number (Basic Grey), Heidi Swapp bling, Copic Spica glitter pens, cuttlebug Spots & Dots, Rectangle Nesties

3 comments:

toners said...

Jamie's birthday is in early March too - the 12th :) Iain's is on the 9th :)

Love the bling on this! Great idea to use it for a birthday card :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Adorable! I can never resist Sprinkle with a party hat. I wish Alma would do a set of Sprinkles with different crazy hats. :)

Anonymous said...

That's adorable!
Hugs and smiles

 
site design by designer blogs