Pages

2.11.2008

The Tooth Fairy paid a visit last night.....


Harland lost his third tooth last night! When I was working, I just never seemed to have the opportunity to make him a Tooth Fairy tin (even though I had purchased the supplies needed to make one). Between all the overtime I was working, the commuting, the eye patch therapy, and helping him with his homework (I don't remember having homework as a Kindergartener) there just wasn't enough time to get one made (as I had to be at work at 6:00 AM). I'm going to be working on a Tooth Fairy tin for Christopher over the next few days so I can have it all ready to go when the time comes that he'll need one.

Harland's favorite color is green so I tried to incorporate lots of green elements on his tin. I had a blast making this for my little man! I'm hoping to have a birthday card made with Sprinkle and Beate's weekend sketch challenge posted later today too (Harland's 6th birthday is coming up early March).


Here is a view of the tin from the side:


Tin details:


Stamps: Fairies (Crafty Secrets), Rough Edges Alphabet
Ink: Staz-On Black, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky

Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Shimmery White

Other: Acetate, WWC, Twinkling H2O's, Copic Spica Glitter pens, Water Baubles, Waterfall and Lime Green Stickles, red line tape, glue dots, corner rounder, tin

5 comments:

toners said...

Linda, you did an awesome job! This is gorgeous! Wow!

toners said...

Oh - and there's a little something over on my blog for you!

Sharon in NE said...

How wonderful. Something that will always be cherished.

Karrie Baker said...

WOW!! You are just full of surprises, aren't you? A Valentine's Box, A Toothfairy box...WOW!!

This is adorable by the way! That little fairy is precious! :)

Anonymous said...

Gosh, my son's first lost tooth is still rattling around in a small Tupperware container. Bad Mom! I didn't stamp back in those days. Do you suppose it's too late to make something as totally fabulous as your Tooth Fairy tin to put it in? Gosh, I even have a fairy stamp! You're so inspiring!

 
site design by designer blogs