Pages

2.02.2008

Sprinkle Hits the Beach



I was going through my photo files, and realized that I never uploaded this little beauty to my blog (for shame)! I had made this for the Dare to get Dirty challenges over on SCS back in July 2007 (can you believe I didn't upload this here)! I had made this for Beate's sketch challenge and Sweet Miss Daisy's pet challenge. This image is just what I needed on the cold CO day (it's snowing again)!


Card Details:

Stamps: Sprinkle Annette, 3 Small Flowers, Hot Stuff (all from The Cats Pajamas)

CS: Cool Caribbean, Gable Green, Shimmery White, Flair Designs dp

Ink: Staz-On Black, Cool Caribbean, Tempting Turquoise

Other: White Eyelets, Crop-o-Dile, paper piercer and mat pack, clear glaze pen, stardust shimmer pen, Marvy Scalloped punch

4 comments:

Karrie Baker said...

Are you done cleaning yet? LOLOLOL

Sprinkle is such a hottie in those glasses! Do you know, I don't think I have ever inked this one up? FOR SHAME!!! Oh my goodness, I better do something about that soon! LOLOL

toners said...

Soooo cute! I see we have snow in store up here in Conifer on Monday too...

Enjoy your Sunday!

Sharon in NE said...

This card could brighten up the gloomiest day. Wonderful colors, great DP, I love the whisk of flowers across the page and your doodling around the circles...it is ALL good, especially that Sprinkles babe.

Tracy H said...

LUFF her!!!

 
site design by designer blogs