Pages

2.06.2008

Tag...I'm it!

That little stinker Karrie tagged me over on her blog!



Here are the details on how to play along: You must post the rules before you give your answers.You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter.If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. (let me just say, it is a darn good thing that I have a middle name cause Dexheimer would have just been wayyyyyyy tooooooo looonnnnnng!!)After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers.At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).



Ok, so here goes:



Sentimental - This work describes me quite well. I am a horrible romantic and have teared up in front of my husband (much to my dismay) during commercials or cartoons. Seriously, does anyone remember the commercial (I think it was for Folgers coffee) where it shows a little boy and his little puppy together. They play fetch with a baseball and all is well. The next vignette shows the boy all grown up and obviously leaving for college. The camera pans to the dog who is looking through the screen door with the ball in his mouth. As soon as the kid drives away the ball drops out of the dogs mouth. The next vignette shows the boy returning home with the dog joyously bounding towards him with the ball in his mouth. Makes me almost tear up just thinking about it!



Understanding - I am probably one of the most understanding and forgiving people I know.



Exact - I am detail oriented. I mean really detail oriented. Most people take notes. I take notes and then I rewrite my notes so that they can be perfect.



So there you have it, my name is Linda Sue (i.e. Linda Sue...where are you?)! Now according to the rules of the game I'm supposed to tag three others. Please don't feel like you have to do this, only do it if you want to. I'm going to tag Anna, Julee, and Leslie.



Linda



3 comments:

toners said...

Great post! I learned some new things about you and that's what I like about the tags :)

Sharon in NE said...

The "exact" part is pretty obvious. I could tell you're a perfectionist based on how flawless your cards are.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Loved reading a little more about you. Thanks for the tag- I'll play along one of these days when I have a couple seconds to throw my answers together! :)

 
site design by designer blogs