Pages

2.24.2008

If casing you is wrong...I don't want to be right!


*snort*! When I saw who today's Featured Stamper was on Splitcoaststampers, I jumped at the chance to make a card. The very talented Mary Jo Albright is the featured stamper today and she just oozes talent out of every single one of her pores. I know that she inspires me often with her lovely creations! I didn't even have to go far to find a card to case as she has posted the most adorable TCP creations within the past few days (and you know how I love my TCP)! Here is the card that I cased. The rules for the challenge are to case a card, but change up three elements. For my card, I changed the format of the card from square to rectangle, changed the TCP images, and I changed up the colors and designer paper used.


Thanks Beth for the awesome challenge!

Card details:
Stamps: Havin' a Pow Wow (TCP)
Ink: Black Staz-On, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Really Rust, Shimmery White, Outlaw (retired dp SU)
Other: Twill, copper brads (MM), Copic Spica glitter pens, piercer and mat pack, WWC

6 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Holy cow, Linda. My jaw just hit the floor. I LOVEEEEEEEE this card! The scene you've created is so awesome. Yabba dabba doo! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! I may have to case what you cased...lol Awesome card:)

Karrie Baker said...

This ROCKS DA HOUSE Girlfriend!!! I loooooooove IT!! Go Sprinkle, go Sprinkle!!

Tracy.H said...

Wow! This is amazing!! :0)

Sharon in NE said...

Linda!! This is so incredible! I love it!

ElyBlair said...

Love this! Amazing :)

 
site design by designer blogs