Pages

1.10.2008

Tagged by Karrie

It seems that I've been tagged by Karrie (one of my favorite bloggers)

1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics? Family/Pets and Vacations
2. What are the two best places you've been to? Germany and New Mexico
3. Name two things you do every day? Tell my children that I love them and check my e-mail (you could also add reprimand my children for some reason or another to this list).
4. Tell us two things that everyone pretty much knows about you? That I like to stamp and that I have an excellent memory for detail.
5. Two places you wish to visit? Italy and Greece
6. Two things you may not know about me are: I have a Blue belt in Tai Kung Fu and I love to listen to good old 80's New Wave tunes when I stamp (via my IPOD so I don't rock out the kiddos)!
7. Two nicknames you've had at some time in your life: Parnelli (my husbands nickname for me when I'm driving fast) and Pumpkin
8. Name two of your favorite drinks: Cherry Coke and Water
9. What are two interesting (in a good or bad way) jobs you've had in your life? AT&T operator (back in the day when you actually received a real person when you dialed "O") and temporary Legal Secretary for the real gal that was going on vacation (when I was 16...what an eye opener)!
10. What are two things you would like to learn? I would love to learn to speak Italian (see #5 above) and really learn how to use a digital SLR camera.
11. What two things would make your scrapping/stamping work space work even better for you? Like Karrie, I would love to have more space. I would also love better lighting!
12. And the question I am adding is.....What are two of your best organizational tips for stampers that do not have a lot of space?

Hmmm...now who to tag? I'm supposed to tag two people to answer the above questions and then to also add a question of their own. The only requirement is that the question must be in twos. I would love to see what Leslie and Julee have to say.

3 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

I was too, Linda!! I use to be a long distance/overseas operator when I was in high school and college. I got written up for being too friendly. They wanted someone that was more "curt and brief". :D

Anonymous said...

Hi, Linda! Thanks for the tag! I'll have to give this some thought...

Karrie Baker said...

At & T Operator? How funny is that??? I love it! Your answers were great, especially the learning to use your Digital SLR camera (it is the same for me!).

 
site design by designer blogs