Pages

1.27.2008

Karrie made my day!

A HUGE thanks to Karrie for thinking of me! Karrie always brings a smile to my face when I visit her blog.

Award rules: Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on.

So here are the people that I am nominating (in no particular order).
Trudee
Lindsey
Beate
Leslie
Anna
Debbie
JanTink
Frances
Sharon
Lauren

Thank you ladies for always inspiring me with your beautiful work!

Linda

6 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

AWE! Thanks so much! You made MY day-um night! LOL!

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Thanks LINDA! This is so nice of you! =)
-Anna.

Anonymous said...

OOOH Linda, thank you!! You're the sweetest!!! :D

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Thank you so much!!! You brought a big smile!!!

Trudee said...

{{{Linda}}} you are so sweet, THANK YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Linda! You're pretty darn inspiring, yourself!

 
site design by designer blogs