Pages

1.30.2008

Robot Mojo (or Karrie, you know I love ya!)

I was completing a job application last night on-line and received an e-mail from Karrie asking me if I was stamping. If I was stamping, Karrie wanted to know what stamps I was using and what layout. I told her that sadly I was doing boring stuff, but I had the cutest idea in my head for The Cats Pajamas "Love Robot" and this weeks Mojo Monday sketch over on Julee's blog. Karrie decided right then and there that she would just"whip something up"with Love Robot and Julee's sketch.


Now if you are a super talent like Karrie, you can "whip something up" that will be really stinking cute (as evidenced on her blog this morning by this cute card). Stamp artists like myself can take days to conceptualize something in their heads before putting it to paper. Sadly, most times what is on paper isn't nearly as cute as what was in the old noggin...you KWIM?



Luckily I had a rockin sketch. When you mix that with super cute images, you can't go wrong. Wanna see what I came up with?


X


X


X


X


Now mind you, this took DAYS to conceptualize.....


X


X


X


X


Wait for it....wait for it....






Card details:

Stamps: Love Robot and I'm Just Your Love Machine (TCP)

Cardstock: Basic Grey, Going Grey, Pixie Pink, Shimmery White

Ink: Staz-On Black

Other: Acetate, Bling (K&Co Smitten line), Copic Spica Glitter pens, WWC, Rectangle Nesties, dimensionals, glue dots.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friggin' eh man, that ROCKS!!! I love it! Crikey, I am so not happy with my card now. I am going to have to redo it. LOLOLOLOL

That is sooooo CUTE! I love it. Geez...I am going to have to re-think this challenge thing.... LOLOLOL

toners said...

Yeah! It's awesome!! That stamp is one of my favorites :) You and Karrie both did a great job!

Sharon in NE said...

You two! I love it. (Although I keep thinking you're talking about Robert instead of Robot.) You obviously bring out the best in each other. Stamp on.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

You and Karrie make me grin ear to ear! This card is uber cool. Love the bling hearts - I'm still hoarding mine - I'm not sure if they'll make it onto a card this year or not! LOL! Thanks for playing. Your card is adorable!

Anonymous said...

This just cracked me up, Linda! Tee hee! How totally cute and funny!!

 
site design by designer blogs