Pages

7.15.2008

Pure Sparkly Goodness

A little while back, I hosted an ATC swap over on Splitcoaststampers. The only requirement was to use The Cats Pajamas stamps. I was lucky enough to have some of The Cats Pajamas royalty (i.e. Karrie Baker, Julee Tillman, and Toni Armstrong) participating in my swap, so I knew that I wanted my swaps to be as special as I could make them. The two ATCs below are my contributions to the swap. I have to say that these are probably my favorite ATCs that I have ever created!

Here is my Yankee Doodle Sprinkle ATC. Lots of glittery touches on this one with the sugared cardstock and stickles. The laser cut Star cardstock is by KI Memories.






Here is my Rocket Ship ATC. I love how my planet turned out! I used my two SU oval punches to make the 'ring' around Saturn. The rocket itself was stamped on Cogsmo (Crate Paper) designer paper and paper pieced.





Thanks for stopping by!





Supplies Yankee Doodle Sprinkle:
Stamps: Patriotic Sprinkle, Frisky 4th
Cardstock: Shimmery White (SU), Blue Jean, Lily White (Doodlebug sugared cardstock), Red Laser Cut Stars (KI Memories)
Ink: Staz-On Black, Brilliant Blue, Real Red
Other: Word Window punch, 1/4 Circle Punch, Star Brads, Copic Spica glitter pens, Christmas Red stickles, dimensionals

Supplies TCP Rocket Ship:
Stamps: It's a Mod, Mod World
Cardstock: Wild Wasabi (SU), Beetle Black, Lily White, Bumblebee (Doodlebug sugared cardstock), White (Papertrey), Cogsmo dp (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: Staz-On Black
Other: Star Brads (Making Memories), small and large oval punches, 1" Circle punch, ticket corner punch, bling, Lime Green Stickles, dimensionals

8 comments:

Sues said...

These are so adorable! I can't wait to see them IRL!!! I left the $0.25 in my mailbox, maybe the mailman will be nice enough to redeliver! How embarassing!!!

Sues said...

Dah, you are a DT - see, I knew you were good!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are even more beautiful in real life. Pure sparkly goodness is right! :)

toners said...

I loved all my TCP ATC's!! These are really awesome - great paper piecing with the rocket - and I love the bling on the 4th of July Sprinkle :)

Kathi said...

Those are both great. I love that rocketship!

toners said...

Hi Linda :) I just left you a little something on my blog!

Anonymous said...

I love that rocket ship and what a great idea for Saturns rings! playful and fun and just too cute!

Karrie Baker said...

A MONTH SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED????? What the HECK?? LOL

I miss you...come out and play. I will if you will... :)

 
site design by designer blogs