Pages

7.11.2008

Birds of a Feather ATC



Quick post today! This is an ATC that I made for a swap over on Splitcoaststampers. The swap theme was "Birds of a Feather". I wanted to go for a soft and vintage look with my ATC and I think I achieved what I was going for.

I first stamped my En Francais backgrounder in Sahara Sand on Very Vanilla cardstock (the image was stamped off once). The bird image is from my Inkadinkado Birds Galore clear stamp set and was overstamped on top of the background in Close to Cocoa ink. I then sponged some Blush Blossom ink around the edges and matted the image in Brushed Gold Cardstock. The ATC base is Blush Blossom. I then topped off the focal image with some self adhesive pearls and called it good.

Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

toners said...

Linda, this is gorgeous! The detail is great!

Sues said...

The process seems very simple, yet is very elegant! Beautiful!!!

Mandy said...

This is gorgeous! I love those pearl accents!!

 
site design by designer blogs