Pages

7.10.2008

"HI"



I always admire those stampers that can make a no layer or single layer card that simply WOWS! I do not feel that I fall into that category by any means, but I have to say that I really am pleased with how this card turned out.



Using elegant materials = an elegant card. The card base is a wonderful die cut card from Creative Cuts and More. It is a lovely metallic cardstock called "Quartz" (which is a beautiful shimmery cream color). I love anything with shimmer to it and all I can say is that I will be getting more of this color in the future! I stamped one of the flourishes from my Pollen Dust (Fancy Pants) set in the lower right corner in Basic Black ink. The letters on the inside of the card are some leftover glittered chipboard letters that I used for a Valentines project earlier this year (they are from the Smitten line from K & Co). I then used some beautiful Pink and Black velvet ribbon (May Arts) that I purchased from Archivers and some pink bling to further accent this simple card.



Ciao!




1 comment:

toners said...

Another great card, Linda! You're on a roll this week! I really like the shape of that cut-out frame on the front :)

 
site design by designer blogs