Pages

6.03.2007



This is a cool technique called Acetate Frost that I learned by being a Technique Junkies subscriber. This particular card uses Tim Holtz Alcohol inks (Farmers Market collection). I blatantly cased this particular design from Leigh O'Brien (as I had never used Alcohol inks before, I didn't want to have to think about anything else). I just love the bright vivid colors produced from these inks! I'm going to have to expand my collection (good use for my M's 40% off coupon). LOL!

Stamps: It's About Time, Well Worn Words

Cardstock: Basic Black, Rose Red, Whisper White, Acetate

Inks: Black Staz-On, Craft White, Farmers Market

Technique: Acetate Frost

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, cased or not!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is so pretty! Totally excellent job on the background with the alcohol inks and stamping!

 
site design by designer blogs