Pages

2.14.2013

sMOOches

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Valentine's Day!  Just wanted to share what I made for the two youngest Valentine's in my life.

First up, for my youngest cow loving son.



The sentiment on the inside reads sMOOches (LOL)!

And now for my oldest frog loving son.


The sentiment on the inside reads "have I toad you lately that I love you?"

And both of them together packaged up and ready to go!



For both I used the PTI Lunchbox Note and Limitless Layers Heart dies.  The Lunch box die is stamped with the PTI Simple Valentine set.  The cow is from the Chubby Chums set by Paper Smooches.  The frog is from the retired unforgettable SU set.  I realized after putting everything together, that I didn't have an envelope that would work for these Valentines.  To the rescue came the medium glassine bags from PTI gussied up very simply with some cute Washi tape (Doodlebug).

Thanks for stopping by!

Linda

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are adorable!

Taheerah said...

These are really cute Linda! Love your colouring and glassine bag packaging!

 
site design by designer blogs