Pages

5.27.2007

Glamour Puss


Here is my contribution to Beate's Friday challenge!
I absolutely LOVE Cat's Pajamas rubber stamps! This is Spinkle and she is wearing her crown.
Card base is SU Basic Black. I used one of the prints from my favorite Basic Grey Phoebe 6x6 pack as the first layer. I then used my new Cuttlebug Spots & Dots embossing folder on Cool Caribbean. I rounded the corners and selectively enhanced a few spots with my Stardust pen to make them shimmer. Sprinkle's crown, eyes, and collar are colored in with Stardust pens too! Sprinkle is mounted on a Giga scalloped punch that has been enhanced with some pink bling. This card is so much better IRL! I need to work on my photography skills. LOL!
Thanks for the challenge Beate! I had a lot of fun with this one!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda, your card is gorgeous. Love the dry embossed strip, the image, the bling and the saying....What a fun card. Thanks so much for participating in the challenge! Hugs and smiles

Sherry Cheever said...

Such a fun card! By the way, you've been tagged. See my blog!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Ah...Sprinkle at her finest! Just love her pink crown! Great card.

Anonymous said...

Now, this is a fun card!! Love your combination of this great Phoebe paper and the Cuttlebugged Caribbean! I'm so excited about your blog, too!

 
site design by designer blogs