Pages

7.25.2013

PTI July Blog Hop

Once again, I'm playing along with the Papertrey monthly blog hop. This month's challenge is a color challenge. Nichole posted six color combos, accompanied by some of the most scrumptious images that I have ever seen.  This particular combination really spoke to me (in fact I FINALLY die cut file cards for my inspiration file in these colors).  I only have the one project for now, but if I have time today, I want to play with my second favorite color combo).



For this card, I played with my Vertical Chevron cover plate and my Live Love Life stamp set.  What's nice is that I have plenty of these chevron shapes to make several more cards!  Some bling from my stash finishes the opening nicely that was cut with my Limitless Layers Circle die. This color combo was very fun and a dream to work with.

Thanks for stopping by! 

Edited to add:  I was able to play some more with the color combos.  Please click here to see my other color challenge cards.




20 comments:

Karen said...

Love this! I think I need this die!

Leigh Penner said...

I love the chevron stripes-- this is gorgeous!

Sonia said...

very pretty!

ColorMeCraftsy said...

This card is SO me! I love it!

ColorMeCraftsy said...

This card is SO me! I love it!

victoria h said...

fab card

Rhonda said...

This is adorable. Happy, happy card!

Joyce said...

Just beautiful. I am pinning it--a great way to use those stamps and dies together.

Sherrie M. said...

Very pretty. Great use of the chevron plate!

janelle said...

Beautiful!

craftmates said...

Fabulous card! how fun- Irma

Darnell said...

Oh, wow, this is so delicious for summer, Linda! It reminds me of rainbow sherbet!!

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...love this card! I think I need this die too! :0)

cards by cara said...

Wow, stunning! I totally forgot I ordered this cover plate!! It's tucked away inside the envelope! Oops!!

Kim Heggins said...

Just wonderful!!!! I love how you used the chevron die, so stinkin' clever and so fun.

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--you were inspired! Love your card--the bling is great!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card, kicking myself that i didn't get that cover plate-gorgeous!

Kathy Mc said...

Lovely, Linda ~ I NEED that chevron plate!

Gina said...

Love it!! I think this is such a fun card. Love the colors and this plate.

Susan Block said...

Love it! Great colors and the white just makes it all pop!

 
site design by designer blogs