Pages

3.23.2013

Blue Moon

I
Hi!  I am coming at you from snowy CO with another card for the TCP Tuesday challenge.  This challenge is a neutral challenge plus we are allowed one patterned paper and one other color.  Oh and lest I forget Alma also is limiting the number of layers to two only (not including the base).


In my mind I was rebelling a little when I first colored this image.  After all, TCP images look super cute with lots of bright colors and patterns.  Lots of fun layers too!  You know what though?  Alma's images ARE super cute with all of the above but they are also cute when you simplify things.


I colored BunBun up with Copics (W1, W3, W5, W7) for this neutral look.  The cloud border die got a workout and is cut from SU Brushed Silver and then layered with SU Basic Grey.  The Blue Moon is the Sunflower Rosette die from Night of Navy.  The patterned paper is from October Afternoon (campfire I think).  The exhaust from BunBun's plane is stamped on vellum.  




Hope you enjoy!  I have a card I made for the Pattern Play class that I'm taking that I'll post a little later.

Linda

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Linda, he is darling! Great take on the challenge, I love his little puffs of steam :) Thanks for popping by my blog!

 
site design by designer blogs