Pages

1.04.2013

It Had to be Mew

Hey everyone!  Hope you had a wonderful holiday season with your friends and family.  I have a fun little creation to share with you today.

One of my favorite stamp companies is The Cat's Pajamas!  Lots of wonderful stamps and dies that feature my favorite sassy cat Sprinkle.  This week, us TCP fans were missing the regular TCP challenges over on SCS, so that inspired me to challenge others to make an ATC using only TCP stamps and dies.  We've had a few made so far and they are pretty cute!   Here is what I created for the challenge (you may see a few more ATCs from me before the weekend is over as they are just fun to make).

I used the awesome Chalkboard technique from Betsy Veldman to stamp my background.  I don't know how well you can see it, but I used a pink pencil to color in the heart details and do a little doodling.  Sprinkle is done up in her finest with German Glass glitter and bling and then fussy cut and mounted on foam squares for a little extra dimension.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Linda

Stamps:  Build a Bingo and It Had to be Mew (both from The Cat's Pajamas)
Dies:  Queen of Hearts (The Cat's Pajamas)

1 comment:

Amy Rohl said...

This is so fun, Linda! Love that Bingo board in the background!

I got the cow Pez dispensers online at Chick-Fil-A, but I don't see the smaller ones on their site, but it looks like Amazon has them:

http://www.amazon.com/Pez-Chick-Fil-A-Cow-Sealed/dp/B003RMEBHG

I don't remember for sure where I got Kermit and Spidey, but it was while I was out Christmas shopping this year, so I'm thinking it was probably Target or Walmart? Good luck!

 
site design by designer blogs