Pages

3.22.2011

Honey of a Bear

Hello again. I'm back with another fun TCP Challenge card! This one was a fabulous sketch challenge posted by one of my stampin idols and cat packers Leigh O'Brien!





I used one of the newest release stamps from The Cats Pajamas called Honey Bear! Little PJ is fast worming his way into my heart as one of my favorite stamps to play with. He is so easy to paper piece (as I did here with MME 'Gertie' Stella & Rose dp) as well as color with Copics. All paper is sponged within centimeters of its life with Pumice Stone Distress ink along with some faux stitching. I also used some other favorite things on this card. I tell ya...what did we do before there were dies? I used my fave Pennant CutUps and Flower Button CutUps from TCP along with a smidge of Lemon Divine Twine (I still need to get over my hoarder tendencies but I'm learning).





Enjoy!

Supplies:

Stamps: Honey Bear (TCP)
Paper: Shimmery White and Baja Breeze (SU), Lemon Tart (PTI), 'Gertie' Stella & Rose dp (MME)
Other: Pennant and Flower Button CutUps (TCP), Lemon Tart Satin Ribbon (PTI), Lemon Divine Twine (TCP), Swiss Dot embossing folder

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs