Pages

6.16.2011

Swanky ATC Blog Hop

Morning everyone! Have you been enjoying all of the awesome ATCs so far this morning? If you happened here from the ever so witty Carole's blog (talk about a tough act to follow), you're in the right place. Otherwise, please start out at the super talented Julie's blog and prepare to be dazzled by some Swanky ATC Goodness as you hop along with all of us.




I couldn't help but use the adorable PJ in What a Blast for my ATC. I fell in love with him from the second Alma peeked him. LOVE I say! LOL! There is some other TCP goodness there too, from the Green Apple divine twine, to the ever so swanky Grass CutUps, to the sparkly Glitzy German Glass Glitter lining the little die cut felt cloud (as every cloud DOES have a silver lining). The designer paper is from the super cute Hometown Summer 6x6 pack from Pink Paislee (I do admit to purchasing a back up 6x6 pack "just in case" for those of you that know my hoarder tendencies...LOL)!

Hope you enjoyed our little hop! Rumor has it that there is some new swanky goodness coming your way towards the end of the month. Amy R was very sneaky and managed to peek one of the images on this weeks SCS tutorial for paper pleating. Check out this thread for more deets on the upcoming pajama party.

Linda

SUPPLIES:

Stamps: What a Blast (TCP)

Paper: Hometown Summer (Pink Paislee), Shimmery White, Soft Sky and Certainly Celery (SU), Vintage Cream (PTI)

Other: Wonky Rectangles (spellbinders), Grass CutsUps (TCP), Cloud (PTI), Green Apple Divine Twine (TCP), Glitzy German Glass Glitter (TCP), Rhinestone brad (SU), Flower Rhinestone from my stash (no source)

6 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

I love this little guy too Linda. I really like the extra sparkly touches on P.J. Thanks for organizing the swap - so glad I had a chance to join up with such a talented group.

Jenny said...

LOVE that silver lining Linda:) Thanks for being our fearless leader for the swap!

Alma de la Rosa said...

Wow this ATC is so pretty. Really fairytale like. What a terrific blog hop, Linda! Thank you for hosting.

Megan said...

I love the glitter cloud. This was a fabulous swap! I'm thrilled with my little stack of art!

lam said...

A very sweet ATC and I love the glitter cloud.

April said...

Really cute. Love the glitter and bling.

 
site design by designer blogs