Pages

5.14.2008

What's New, Pussycat?



I made this for Leigh O'Briens TCP Tuesday sketch challenge on her blog. All I can say is that MANY pieces of patterned paper and cardstock were harmed in the making of this card! LOL! I finally gave up on making a standard A2 sized card as I just wasn't cutting my paper at the proper angles. This card measures 5 1/2 square and uses my new It's A Mod, Mod World set by The Cat's Pajamas. This set is just so retro and fun! It makes me happy just stamping with it! I've got a couple of other card ideas up my sleeves using this sketch, so I'm hoping to have a couple more posts before Saturday.



I also had to share this super cute photo of my boys from last night. When they were tucked in, they each were in their own beds. When I went in their bedroom to check in on them before I went to bed for the night, this is what I found. I asked my youngest son why he crawled in bed with his brother. His reply was "I wanted to have a sleepover"!



Thanks for stopping by!




Card recipe:
Stamps: It's A Mod, Mod World (all images by The Cats Pajamas)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Shimmery White, DCWV patterned paper
Ink: Black Staz-On, Heath (Copic V01), Pale Lilac (Copic V12)
Other: Square and Scalloped Square Nestabilities, Signo White Gel pen, Copic Spica Glitter pen, Black Sugar Coated Brads (Doodlebug), mat pack & paper piercer, perfect layers, Soft Subtles 1 eyelets, Corner punch, Large Oval punch, Polka Dot embossing folder

3 comments:

Karrie Baker said...

You make the best cards Linda, I am green with envy!!

And your boys are adorable! :)

Sues said...

This is a really, really cute card!! I'm still hoping I can play this week, we'll see!! Just love the kiddos sleeping - that's always such a peaceful time!

toners said...

What a great card! Love all those layers :)

And the photo of your kiddos is adorable - I wonder if there's something in the CO water, because Jamie had a "sleepover" in Nattie's room last weekend! LOL! The two of them "partied" with Nattie's disco light on...

 
site design by designer blogs